A rare opportunity to purchase this large Victorian terrace (Circa 1890) in arguably Erskineville’s finest wide treelined street.
A host of original features makes this charming home very liveable now or create your dream home by extending the property and taking advantage of the deep block of land with rear lane access STCA.
* Formal living and dining room
* Three generous sized bedrooms two with built-in-wardrobes
* Four original fireplaces
* 6” wide Kauri floorboards and high decorative ceilings
* Rear lane access via a roller door enables off street parking for 2 vehicles
* 30.5 metre deep block
* Sunny North Easterly facing courtyard for entertaining
* Opposite Erskineville Public School
* Stroll to “The Village”, Erskineville Train Station and Sydney Park Oval
This is a rare, tightly held property that ticks all the boxes.
A must to inspect!
Land Size 138 sqm
Water Rates $170.75 pq
Council Rates $391 pq
Inspect Thursday, 25 November, 6.00-6.30 pm
Inspect Saturday 27 November, 10.00-10.30 am
Inspect Thursday, 2 December, 6.00-6.30 pm
Inspect Saturday, 4 December, 10.00-10.30 am
Inspect Thursday, 9 December, 6.00-6.30 pm
Inspect Saturday, 11 December, 10.00-10.30 am