This charming Victorian Terrace is nestled in a highly sought after and secluded Forest Lodge enclave. The property is ideally situated on the doorsteps to Sydney University, the CBD and a short stroll to Ross St Village and Glebe shopping precinct allowing you to enjoy all the benefits of Inner city living.
- Two bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe and leading out to sun-drenched balcony area.
- Sparkling, recently renovated bathroom with, full bath and caesar stone vanity.
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with, caeser stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- Polished timber floors to living and dining areas (carpeted floors to bedrooms).
- Integrated laundry.
- Heated travertine floor tiles to bathroom and kitchen
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alarm system
- In built Gas BBQ
- Two original fireplaces.
- Rear lane access with secure car space.
- Ample storage.
Charming and private rear courtyard offers the ideal retreat.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Wardrobes