Nestled behind secure brick fencing in the highly sought after Annandale precinct, is a property worth inspecting and offered for the first time in 50 years.
Occupying two separate lots with a combined frontage of 15.49m (approx), this property offers exciting development potential STCA. The current free standing residential dwelling is a single storey, brick, timber and weatherboard cottage consisting of five bedrooms and includes many original period features.
The rear North facing aspect provides abundant potential to redevelop, subdivide and or build (STCA) a light filled home of grand proportions approx 6km from the Sydney CBD.
* Two separate lots (148.9 sqm & 395.2 sqm) with a combined sqm of 544.1 sqm (approx)
* Light filled rear north facing position
* Combined 15.49 m frontage (approx)
* Highly sought after Annandale location
* Within a 6km radius of Sydney CBD
* Walking distance to transportation
* Stroll to Annandale Village & shops
* Off street tandem parking
* Close proximity to Bicentennial and Jubilee parks and local schools
* Five bedrooms
* Two bathrooms - one external
* Outbuildings - storage rooms
* Property currently tenanted on an expired Residential Tenancy Agreement.
Council Rates: $ 797.00 pq (approx)
Water Rates: $170.00 pq (approx)