Great entry level in a vibrant inner west location. This well presented one bedroom apartment is on the first floor with an easterly aspect and is suitable for a first home owner or astute investor alike. This property offers a quiet neighbourhood feel that has easy access to all amenities and is a stone throw away from Stanmore Train Station and is ideally located moments away from Enmore and Newtown's vibrant cafes, eateries and wine bars.
Offered with an existing tenancy till November 2021
- Generous open plan living space and newly carpeted throughout.
- Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Neat bathroom
- Common laundry facilities
- A registered car space on title
- Security building with well maintained gardens.
- Short walk to the train station and within close proximity to Sydney University and RPA Hospital
Strata Levies - $702.50 per quarter
Council Rates - $325.00 per quarter
Water Rates - $153.56 per quarter
Internal size of unit 42sqm
Thursdays 6:00pm till 6:30pm
Saturdays 10:30am till 11:00am
Bedroom photo is a virtual photo
88 Foveaux Street