This liveable blank canvas is located on a corner position including four bedrooms within a two storey terrace is ripe for renovation.
The property is within a short stroll to Danks Street an increasingly sought-after city fringe setting, and is situated in one of Sydney's most rapidly transforming urban locations. It is also minutes away from the highly anticipated Waterloo Station, buses & schools.
Bring your architect and your imagination.
Further features include:
* Four good size bedrooms
* Seperate lounge and dining
* Off street parking for one vehicle
* Private rear courtyard with NE aspect
* Large frontage on a level block
* Wide tree-lined street, surprisingly peaceful urban pocket
- Superb potential to update, recreate or rebuild to suit
- Affordable entry to the housing market, scope to capitalize
- Minutes to Airport, Green Square and Redfern Stations and Waterloo Oval
Land Size 127 sqm
Frontage: 9.5 metres (approx.)
Council Rates $ 352
Water Rates $ 328.76
Please Note: Virtual styling in property photos.