This fully renovated two bedroom apartment situated on the ground floor in an Art Deco style boutique block of nine offers a blend of original charm with a modern style appeal.
This apartment has an abundance of natural light as it has a North Westerly aspect and is positioned at the rear of the block giving it a peaceful and comforting ambience.
Enviably located it is within a stroll to all the cosmopolitan attractions of Crows Nest, Cammeray and the North Sydney precinct and minutes to Public Transport.
Further Features Include:
* High Ceilings with many original ornate features throughout the apartment.
* Solid full brick building in a well maintained block
* New engineered floating floorboards
* Cavalier Bremworth carpet to both bedrooms.
* Renovated bathroom in a federation style with internal laundry facilities.
* Newly renovated kitchen with stone bench tops/splash back walls, dishwasher & modern gas appliances.
* Large sunroom off main bedroom to use as a home office.
* Gas bayonet in living area.
* One common wall
* Minutes from selection of schools, public transport, parklands including Anzac Park, St Leonards Park and great eateries and cafes within a short stroll to busy Willoughby and Alexandria Roads.
This apartment will appeal to an owner occupier or investor.
Water Rates: - $ 183.24 pq
Council Rates:- $ 260.00 pq
Strata Levies:- $1072.50 pq
Unit Size 78sqm
Strata Agent - Jamesons Strata Mosman
Strata Manager - Michelle Fondacaro