Character filled cottage with potential….
Situated on one of Stanmore's most sought after tree lined streets sits this charming cottage brimming with endless potential.
In original yet comfortable condition with bright, fresh interiors this delightful cottage offers an easy maintenance home with a private rear yard for entertaining. Design your forever home by reconfiguring or adding a second level (STCA). The home has many original details is well proportioned and full of character.
Wonderful family home also ideal for the first home buyer or the astute investor. The possibilities are endless offering plenty of scope to further capitalise or move straight in……….
Immerse yourself in the Inner West lifestyle, only moments away from Stanmore village and train station, Sydney University, private and public schools, cafes, parks and a short stroll to the cultural hub of Enmore and Newtown.
* original features including ornate fireplace in main bedroom and picture rails
* 3 generous sized bedrooms
* freshly painted throughout
* spacious light filled lounge/living area
* newly polished original Kauri pine timber floors
* updated combined kitchen and dining area in addition to pantry
* private alfresco yard
* sparkling bathroom with shower/bath
* possible rear lane access - ample space/access (subject to council approval)
* wide tree lined street stroll to Bain park and playground
* under house storage
Water: $198 per quarter
Council: $385 per quarter
Land Area: 165 sqm
Figures are approximate only.