This home presents a great opportunity for an entry level into the local housing market for a young growing family.
Situated in a convenient location within an easy walking distance to all amenities, this character filled Circa 1908 Federation Semi-attached oozes charm and appeal with its ornate high ceilings fire places and polished floor boards throughout.
Further features include:
* Three spacious bedrooms (two with built in wardrobes)
* Updated bathroom and separate internal laundry.
* Gourmet kitchen features only the very best inclusions fitted with stainless steel gas cook top, finished with stone benchtops and glass splashback.
* Large rear paved courtyard is perfect for outdoor entertaining, surrounded by well-established gardens.
* Attic has been converted for extra storage or study.
* Skylights add extra ambience and plenty of natural light to living areas.
* Plantation shutters throughout the home.
* Located within a short stroll to express buses, only one set of lights to the Sydney CBD, walking distance to a large selection of culinary hot spots, Big Bear Shopping Centre, The Oaks, Public and Private Schools.
Block Size: 197 sqm
Internal Area: 108 sqm
Council Rates: $255 pq
Water Rates: $192 pq